Friday, January 4, 2008

A beautifull day

Jan 3rd .another beautiful day ..!! Today i went to two loves of my life. I attended a physics lecture by Prof Yau and sketched to my hearts content at a design css. Its wonderful how sketching can set u free,I loved doodling ..making stupid mistakes..and making all over again. It was like returning to a home long lost. I had almost given up art after joining IIT but today was a rebirth of sorts. Its amazing how the pencil feels in ur hand ..free and unbound. You can create and destroy at ur own will..at ur own pace. The lines just flowed out ...I wish ppl wud understand how this high is better than any shot of tequilla. It was awesome ... I wish i cud have gone on and on. I think i was the happiest person in the world today. I feel like thanking someone up there for giving me such a life . A life I choose wat to do ..a life i learn to my hearts content a life where I can indulge in all my passions without justification to anyone. I cudnt make myself believe that I actually saw heaven in my life here.
I feel life is just too good a gift and frankly dont understand when ppl complain how tuff life is. Life is as tuff as u make it...as beautiful as u think it can be.

1 comment:

Yemula Pradeep said...

I had no idea that you enjoyed the sketching class so much. At least for me I expect heaven to be much better, assuming I manage to end up there. But I liked the line which says "I wish ppl wud understand how this high is better than any shot of tequilla."