Thursday, January 10, 2008

Just thinking aloud

Somedays ..like today..I was thinking of why so many ppl try to find the meaning of life. Why ppl try to find what is ethical non ethical..right or wrong. My thought was triggered off by a discussion with a freind i had yeaterday....but it got me on a tangential anyway.

Why do we think and think of so many things ..judging our own decissions ...putting someone on a pedestal ..pulling them down. Making relationships ,breaking many others. Going about something as if we were damn right about the whole thing and then realising what fools we have made of ourselves. Creating delusions ,living in them..! Making ppl love us hate us ..ignore us.

This actually doesnt make sense...Atleast to me. I sometimes see ourselves as ants scurrying around "doing " something always. "doing " doing doing...! Yes we are doers but to what final result. I am not goin to get senti on the "meaning of life bit" but ..then..
Forget it . Maybe I am just tired

1 comment:

Yemula Pradeep said...

ya... I always think about and try to find meaning of life. But then I learnt something from my school days examinations - if your not getting the answer for one question better to attempt other questions rather than getting struck at the same question. I also believe nothing is right or wrong (as long as you dont trouble others) its all contextual and relative.