Monday, June 2, 2008

Mumbai is hot


I got an explanation as to why it has not rained in mumbai..yesterday. It seems gods are angry with mumbai because there is too much "sin" here..!!
I dont know about the sins part..but things have been getting unbearable around here. It so bloody fuckin hotttttt....! I dread getting out of enclosed spaces after 9 o clock. I tried beating the heat by going for swimming but i sweat in the pool too. I tried eating watermelons, drinking chaas , downing nimbu sharbat but the heat follows me around like a sticky glue. My T shirt is in love with me..stick to me ...I have stopped investing in deodorants , its of no use now. My soap consumption has increased by 4 folds as i increase my baths to 5 per day. My sweat glands have been working overtime for two months without pay.
I baulk at eating hot foods. Tea has become a no no even for an addict like me. I get burnt up seeing people smoking in the sun...wat the hell. I tried moving around in Bermudas (a la jamaica) till the neighbours threatened with police action for frightening their kids with the sight of my nude torso.
Nothing works.
I hate writers who extoll the indian summer..I hate summers especially indian. I am a winter lover. I love winter and winter loves me.
Every pore of my sebaceous gland hates summer..i hate summer ..i hate summer..

I promise to god almighty I will sin less if he also plans to send the rains soon...Please god yaar..kya kar rahe ho. Yahaan tandoor fry ban raha hoon. wats the use of doin all this...send Mr Indra with his paraphernalia. Cmon yaar..itna bhi sin nahin kiya...
Chalo waiting for ur response...!!

No comments: