Saturday, April 24, 2010

Characteristics of hapiness...

Nope its not about pursuit of Naomi Cambell ..and then it may be also. In
keeping with my original goal of doing what makes me happy...I was
thinking as to what is it that makes me happy?Can I put it in some format of
thought? Can I build a set with it..?What are the characterisics of my
hapiness?Hmm..lets list it out..

1. Process as opposed to object- My hapiness has the characteristics of process
not an object. The difference is important. Because an object has very different
characteristics to that of a process in the sense that a process is dynamic while
an object is static.Neither is superior but then the essence of a process is that it
keeps changing shape and form and the bar keeps shifting.

2. Means - As far as my on hapiness is concerned..it shoudlnt come at the cost
of someone elses. I will not as far as possible try occupying someone elses
fields ..rather I will try to grow my own plants . This may seem as a rather
altrusitic point till one sees it only as common sense. If I tread on thers
happiness not only I create an enemy but I waste my resources trying to get
someone elses pants..which of course may not fit me properly.

3. Beauty- This is the final and the motive behind hapiness. If I find no beauty in the particular hapiness then there will be disharmony. Satyam Shivam sundaram ...Truth alone is beautiful .What is not beautiful is not the truth. And what is not truth is transient and hence is incapable of giving last hapiness. In a way this IS the final basis...The only basis. And beauty can exist in a spoonful of caviar or in Naomi Campbell ;)

No comments: