Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Dangerous Books


There are a few books that I feel I should have never picked up in my life. My life was much simpler ,nicer and straighter before I laid my hands on these books. It was like a life without cigarretes, booze or drugs. These books are the ones I completely blame for screwing with my mind in a way cigarettes or booze or drugs do with your pleasure centre. And like all bad habits that people pick up..these books hit me in my early teens and some how they like all bad habits have never died down. I will list down thse books so that everyone else can avoid them like plague and never face the dilema or issues I do. I am the best guy to tell you that...because its like a drug addict telling some innocent bystander about ill effects. Somehow I think it will make life better for the world

The Fountain head- By Ayn Rand
Atlas Shrugged- Ayn Rand
We the living- Ayn Rand

Zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance- Robert Pirsig

Catch 22 - Joseph Heller

The picture of Dorian Gray- Oscar Wilde

and last but not the least

Catcher in the Rye - JD Salinger

Me Nathuram Godse Boltoi- Nathuram Godse

Please listen to me and keep away. Especially from impressionable teenagers.

No comments: